For women with HR+, HER2- MBC with disease progression following endocrine therapy who have visceral disease* or primary ET resistance†
Survival doesn't have to be at higher risk1‡
Verzenio® (abemaciclib) is indicated for the treatment of hormone receptor-positive (HR+), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-) advanced or metastatic breast cancer (MBC)1:
- In combination with fulvestrant for women with disease progression following endocrine therapy
In HR+, HER2- MBC
Do patients like these give you pause?1,2
Their survival is at higher risk due to visceral disease or primary ET resistance.1,2
They're worried about being there for their families.1
They need confidence that their next treatment may give them more time.1
- Sledge GW Jr, Toi M, Neven P, et al. The effect of abemaciclib plus fulvestrant on overall survival in hormone receptor–positive, ERBB2-negative breast cancer that progressed on endocrine therapy—MONARCH 2: a randomized clinical trial [published online September 29, 2019]. JAMA Oncol. 2020;6(1):116-124. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.4782.
- Data on file. Lilly USA, LLC. ONC20171128a.
- Verzenio [package insert]. Indianapolis, IN: Eli Lilly and Company; 2020.
- Yamamura J, Kamigaki S, Fujita J, Osato H, Komoike Y. The difference in prognostic outcomes between de novo stage IV and recurrent metastatic patients with hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer. In Vivo. 2018;32(2):353-358.
- Gong Y, Liu Y-R, Ji P, Hu X, Shao ZM. Impact of molecular subtypes on metastatic breast cancer patients: a SEER population-based study. Sci Rep. 2017;7:45411.
- Wang R, Zhu Y, Liu X, et al. The clinicopathological features and survival outcomes of patients with different metastatic sites in stage IV breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2019;19:1091.
- Sledge GW Jr, Toi M, Neven P, et al. MONARCH 2: abemaciclib in combination with fulvestrant in women with HR+/HER2− advanced breast cancer who had progressed while receiving endocrine therapy. J Clin Oncol. 2017;35:2875-2884.